Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sold this in my Etsy Shop


I was organizing my shop getting ready for a sale. I was putting all my Etsy store items in a certain spot to be kept out of the sale. I came across this wonderful primitive abacus/chalkboard that I had crafted and the thought that went through my mind was, " Wow, This is so nice. Can't believe it hasn't sold yet!"
The very next day.....Bingo! Sold it! Crazy. I have done that a lot with my thoughts. I will be needing something..thinking about it( and knowing the chances are slim to none for finding it) and suddenly..there it will be at a yard sale or something. I am always amazed.
Hasn't worked for a million dollars yet but I have toned it down to wishing for a mere 100,000.00 now..so maybe?!?!
Have any of you had this happen? Maybe not the money part, but the whole concept of wishing for something and having it happen or appear?

No comments: