Sunday, November 9, 2008

FUN at The Etsy Vintage Sale


This weekend flew by! I had the best time in the Etsy Vintage sale. They held it in the Etsy site chat rooms. 50 shops participated. Met some great people and browsed the shops for hours. Fabulous items there! Incredible deals. I felt so at home there amoung all the vintage antiques and collectables. Being a dealer of vintage myself, I was impressed with all the items they have. There is no place like Etsy. Love it!

Soooo, I did nothing in my shop. I was having too much fun shopping. A few days ago I did get 4 of my Primitive Star Series items put in the http://www.plowandpony.etsy.com/ . They are some interesting and 1 of a kind items that I reworked and painted with prim stars. They look fantastic together! Please go take a look! I may need to redo a couple of the pictures though. They just don't seem to do them justice.

Farm update:

My Pug had 3 puppies and 2 more Nanny goats had their babies making a total of 6 babies now with more on the way. Boy am I tired! Hehehe.

No comments: