Monday, January 12, 2009

Distracted in the Twilight

Having a tough time keeping up with anything the past few days. A friend lent me the Twilight series by Stephanie Myer. I read the first book and was hooked. I moved quickly through Twilight falling in love with Edward and Bella. It was on to Blue Moon. I just love how Stephanie Meyer described Bella's utter devistation at Edward's leaving by writing nothing but the months that go by, each on a seperate page. She couldn't have wrote that any better. The point was made. I just finished Eclipse and am starting Breaking Dawn. I plan to savor every page. I have dark circles under my eyes from reading late into the night. I am beginning to look a little like a vampire myself. I promise when I finish I will get back to the blogging business as usual. Or will it be?

1 comment:

Deb DiSalvo said...

Oh...I LOVE it! I'm on Eclipse right now and just started reading the series last week. Yes, its crack indeed! I never imagined myself liking a book about vampires, but like you said, I can't put them down. I'm having a race with my 13-yr. old niece to see who finishes the series first. How pathetic is that??? I'm coming undone!
What on earth will I do once I finish? LOL!