Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Creative Altered Composition Journals


So Yeah, It's cold outside. It has been since October. I call this the winter that never ends. The wood shop has no heat and it's really put a crimp in my woodworking. I didn't pre plan for winter did I?

"Must create, Must create, Must create!" my brain has been screaming at me.

Sooooo who was I not to listen? I started altering composition notebooks. A project that can be done in the warmth of your house. I am LOVING how they are coming out! Going to put them in my Etsy shop. It will kinda ruin the whole old -time ambiance of the shop but don't care at this point. Just want to keep my creative addiction fed and I am happy!

4 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Good for you!

Youniquely Chic said...

Hey, I love your blog, thought I'd let you know I've picked you for the Lemonade Award. See my blog for details.

http://youniquelychic.blogspot.com

Keep writing!

Betty said...

You should see my mixture of 'stuff' on my website:
www.leescandles.com
I love a good mix and making what I want to make!

Thanks for following my blog! I am now following yours!

Sonja Pauly said...

I love your altered composition journals. They'd make a great gift for mother's day with a beautiful inscription of "Thanks to my Mom for..."

Cheers, Sonja