Monday, January 26, 2009

My Entrecard Addiction


When I joined the Entrecard community I thought it would be just another traffic driving chore. Little did I know, it would quickly become an addiction. Everyday I travel around the world of blog looking at other peoples sites and enjoying the ride. There is so many great sites out there! There's some not so great sites too. I genuinely enjoy reading other peoples blogs. Sometimes I comment. Sometimes I add them to my feed. Sometimes I start following them on Twitter. Sometimes I watch their YouTube videos. Sometimes I simply DROP and move on. I find out all kinds of interesting information. I find great blog contests. I learn what is good and what is not so good when it comes to blogging. I have had to limit my time doing this or else I would get nothing else accomplished!

No comments: