Saturday, January 3, 2009


It's a New Year. I don't have "resolutions". I have, "I'll try harder not to______ or I'll try harder to______." You can insert any number of things in those blanks. For me to resolve I will do or not do something is a certain guarantee of it's failure. I am the queen of failure. Just ask my ex husband! I fail at about everything I try and I have tried a lot of things in my life. Does it get me down? Occasionally. Don't get me wrong, I have had many many successes too!

Here is my take on failure: Each failure is a learning experience. Each failure is bringing me one step closer to success.

I experience more things in life than I would by sitting back and doing nothing. That is what I consider true failure. The act of doing nothing by not even trying to do something.

Have you failed today? If you have, be happy and rejoice! You are one step closer to success!

No comments: