Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Vintage Selling Life at Bonanzle


I love my Colonial farmhouse and Primitive items. Re working and crafting these items makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! I have to tell you though I have always been a vintage and antique seller. I have all this stuff everywhere! Vintage jewelry, old toys, pottery, glassware, collectables, and all sorts of unusual and odd items. I don't want to put any of this in my Etsy or Artfire shops because it will wreck the look I worked so hard to create. I love to hang out with the Vintage sellers in Etsy chat and CarriersCozyCottage turned me on to a website called Bonanzle. I went there and absolutely love it. I listed 22 things already. Listing was a breeze and the site is the most user friendly I have ever come across. A little promoting and I expect to see great sales! I can't wait to have the time to put more items in my booth! Please have a look if you get a minute.


or click on the picture!

No comments: