Saturday, December 20, 2008

Prim Grubby Candles


I received my order of new and yummy scents! I made some great picks. My boys asked me to please quit putting scent bottles under their noses! These are the times I wish I had girls! I did get an idea of which scents boys or men would like though. That information will come in handy when I go to make soap!


Today I am going to test some in grubby candles and tarts. When I sell one of my Colonial farmhouse candle holders I also send along the scented grubby candles to go with them. I have had requests to sell the candles seperately. My prim grubby candles are well loved. I am happy because I put a lot of time and effort into perfecting them. In the Primitive world perfect is imperfect!

My first ones came out looking like pan fried sausages! I have come a long way since then!

No comments: